Account Receivable/Credit Specialist
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- AR collection, reconciliation and dispute resolution. Ensuring accounts are current and issues addressed in a timely manner to minimize past due accounts.
- Daily orders review. Resolve orders on hold issues and release orders.
- Daily cash application, process credit card transactions and bank deposit.
- Processing credit applications. Periodically review credit for existing accounts.
- Process credit and debit memos.
- Maintain credit and resale certificate files.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Work and communicate with sales and operations.
- Ensure operations are in compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- 2 +years work experience in Accounts Receivable, commercial credit and collection.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills, with solid organization skills and details oriented.
- Ability to prioritizing and managing multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Time Off.