We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator with outstanding organizational and research skills. The Marketing Coordinator is expected to be a creative individual with fantastic communication and collaboration skills. This role is responsible for developing MDF programs and implementing all activities to market products.
- Develop and manage quarterly MDF programs. Execute programs on-time and on-budget.
- Supports Product Management team by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Develop sales enablement assets that include product spec sheet, promotional literature, eblast, web content, etc.
- Plan meetings and Marketing events.
- Create and implement branded advertising campaigns that include print, broadcast, and online content.
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing outcome of programs.
- Maintain promotional material inventory.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English or related.
- Two years of experience in content management, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
- A solid understanding of marketing techniques in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities.
- Superb organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages.
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Paid holidays & PTO package
- 401K program